You can choose from one- and two-bedroom condos throughout 2017, featuring natural wood walls, comfortable furniture and a starter kit of all the basic amenities. Note that some of the two-bedroom units are two stories, accessible only by stairs.
- Full kitchens
- King beds in all master bedrooms
- Twin or double bed (two-bedroom units)
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Some units have Jacuzzi tubs
- TV/DVD player
- Patio and/or balcony
Entertainment is convenient at Calabogie Lodge with a good balance of activities onsite.
- Scheduled family activities (treasure hunts, water racing, reptile shows, etc.)
- Indoor saltwater pool and hot tub
- Infrared sauna
- Swimming beach and dock with a slide
- Exercise room
- Game room
The Rideau Canal in Ottawa, Canada.
The great outdoors is the name of the game in Calabogie. Since the resort overlooks the lake and has a number of hiking trails in the neighborhood, activities won’t be hard to come by. Check with the front desk for more details on each of these activities.
- Boating: You can rent a boat and take advantage of the four-mile long lake. Calabogie Lodge recommends using Barnett Park to start your journey.
- Tennis: Private court onsite.
- Golfing: Calabogie Highlands 18-hole and Calabogie Peaks 9-hole courses are just minutes from the resort.
- Hiking/rock climbing: The area has all sorts of hiking trails, of all difficulties. Even caves! Eagle’s Nest is the perfect challenge for rock climbers.
- Whitewater Rafting: The Ottawa and Madawaska Rivers aren’t for just looking. Check out the likes of Logosland and Chutes Coulanges and experience them firsthand.
- Ottawa, Canada’s capital, is only an hour away. That opens the door for so many other adventures.
What more could you want from a single resort?
If you’re an outdoor lover or if you’ve ever wanted to see some of the beautiful sides of Canada, keep the name Calabogie in mind. We have units for travel dates starting in April 2017 and beyond, so book now on our website or give us a call!
Photos courtesy of resort.