- Full Kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi
- Furnished Patio/Balcony
The resort itself has plenty of amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park (9 miles)
It’s as it sounds: A park dedicated to railroads. There really isn’t another place like it, as it covers 40 acres with a railroad and train, a museum and a 10,000 square-foot building housing four model railroad clubs. It’s an impressive display, even if you aren’t a die-hard train lover.
Butterfly Wonderland (11 miles)
We covered this attraction when it first launched, and it has become one of the top attractions in Scottsdale. As the largest butterfly pavilion in the United States, these majestic creatures are on display in dazzling exhibits, theater and so much more. You’ll walk out with a new appreciation for butterflies.
Desert Botanical Gardens (20 miles)
Desert foliage is a sight to behold and going to one of Scottsdale’s botanical gardens should be on your to-do. Another attraction we’ve covered in the past, the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix contains more than 50,000 colorful plants and succulents. Unless you live in Arizona, you’re going to see something that blows your mind.
- Front desk located in the lobby where our guests check-in.
- King size bed with private bathroom in the 1-bedroom deluxe villa.
- Spacious floor plan in a 1-bedroom deluxe villa offers great space.
- Stay on track with your workout regime at the fitness center.
- Warm and inviting lobby for our guests to relax in.
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort.
- Double bed with private bathroom in 2nd bdrm of a 2-bdrm villa.
- Enjoy a separate living room with pullout sofa in a 2-bdrm villa.
Scottsdale is also just outside of Phoenix and close enough to the Grand Canyon for a day trip, with so much else to do in between! If you’re looking for a sunny escape for 2017, consider Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort for comfortable and convenient lodging. Call your Vacation Specialist today for available dates.
Photos courtesy of resort.